Student Guide to FE/HE via College

There are a wide range of options available to you at the end of Year 13, this includes:

  • University

  • Degree Level Apprenticeship

  • Gap Year

  • FE or HE via a college

  • Employment

Let's explore HE/FE via College in more detail...

Overview of HE/FE via College

If you want to study at Level 4 (HND) or Level 5 (HNC) rather than doing a full Level 6 Degree, you may wish to do this at a local college.

Alternatively, you might wish to study another Level 3 course at a local college, like Animal Management or another course that isn’t offered at your current place of study.

Studying at Level 3 is called FE (Further Education), studying at Level 4+ is called HE (Higher Education).

The easiest way to find out more about HE at your local college is to contact them, they will be happy to hear from you!

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All